<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\758902050\46blogName\75Daily+Dissent\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75BLUE\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://dissent.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://dissent.blogspot.com/\46vt\75828381949394443668', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theodore Roosevelt


Questions, comments, tips? Send me an Email.

Windows Media Player for Mac Users

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Daily Dissent Closing Shop

Gang, I'm sorry to announce this but after discussions with Dionysus, we've decided to pull the plug on Daily Dissent. It's not because of tickets to Gitmo or Men in Black SUVs.

I finally found a job again, but it's a long drive and work plus 3 or 4 hours of road time will leave me no time to post regularly. I live alone so everything that needs to be done gets done by me. Much as I love doing this, I'm not skipping supper for it - and I have to cook, eat it and clean up - after I get home from work.

So, since Dionysus is still dealing with the issues he has, and I'm going to have no time left any more to do any regular posting on Daily Dissent, we've decided to pull the site. I'm sorry folks. I just won't have the time to do justice to the effort. I'll miss you.

The site will be closed in about a week. Comments are welcome, or you can send an e-mail to Dionysus using the link on the page. Post links to your homepages and I'll try to comment on them sometimes.

Working with Dionysus on Daily Dissent has been my honor, my privelege, and my duty. And remember, a bad week for Bush is a good week for America.

Return to the main page.


Take what you want, leave what you don't.

© 2005 Daily Dissent

Powered by Blogger